At the end of the Community Medicine course the learner/student shall be able to
- Recognize a community health problem and apply the clinical skills and manage the problem using homeopathic principles.
- Identify determinants of health and disease, and use the knowledge for prevention, control of diseases and promote good health in the community.
- Identify, prioritize, manage and report diseases of public health importance at the appropriate levels.
- Outline the process of epidemics / outbreak investigation and manage them with homeopathic approach. 309
- Participate in screening of diseases at individual and community level.
- Promote community participation for disease prevention and control; promotion of health and implement national health programmes
- Factor in epidemiological principles while conducting studies /research; collect, collate, analyze and report public health problems.