- The Mission of SSSHMS is to promote a value based healthcare education.
- To provide quality, integral career oriented education by creating an environment for educational excellence.
- Strengthening our relationships with universities,colleges,other hospitals and our community for an holistic approach in healthcare.
- Demostrating social responsibility through upholding respect for life from the moment of conception to its natural end.
- The commitment of our staff,physicians,interns,students,community partners and friends to our mission permitting to maintain a quality of presence and tradition of caring.
- We contribute to enhance the health of individuals and communities through homoeopathy.
- Sri Sathya Sai College of Homoeopathic Medical Science & Hospital® envisions a life – oriented education that empowers the students through a humanizing process to be agents of healthcare. A healthcare system that draws on the best evidence to provide the care most appropriate to each patient emphasizing prevention and health promotion, adding to learning throughout the delivery of care.
- Improvements int the nation’s health through homoeopathic system to deliver effective care that is patient centered, focused on health creation and healing, and readily accessible to all populations.
- A recognized contributor in creating and applying new knowledge to improve health outcomes through robust and distinctive programs of research.